Friday, December 19, 2008

Want to write a book about your dogs?

If your dogs are as much fun as mine, you may have entertained the idea of writing a book about them - kind of on the lines of Marley and Me.

But you may have thought you wouldn't have a clue how to start. Well, that excuse just went out the window - seriously!

There's a guy named Steve Manning who has got it down to a science - how to write a book in 14 days, guaranteed. I've got his manuscript and I know that all I'd need to do is take a half hour or so a day and I'd have a book. The tips and tricks he uses to organize thoughts, get your creative juices flowing, and words coming from your fingertips are nothing short of amazing.

Unfortunately, I seem to be hung up on writing short articles instead, but that's another story.

If you're thinking along these lines, go and get his free report - you have nothing to lose, and possibly a book (with royalties, fame, and fortune) to gain!

Don't worry if you can't spell - that's what proofreaders are for. Just write the book.

Promise me one thing (please.)

If you get his materials and put them to use, please write and tell me so I can give your new book a great big plug right here on the Doggie Blog!

To success!

Marte

No comments: