Friday, May 8, 2009

Found! A Better Solution to Flea and Tick Control

A few days ago I had found some sources for natural flea and tick control - and now I've found one I'm even more excited about.

Why? Because its from the same folks who make the ArthroIonx that gave our dog Ralph back his mobility. I'm sure I've told you - he was so crippled that he couldn't even climb up into his favorite chair. Running and playing seemed to be a thing of the past. He had arthritis plus a torn ligament, and the vet said operating on the ligament would put too much strain on the other leg, so we should just feed him pain-killers to keep him comfortable.

Well, Rimadyl and the other one they tried both made him sick, so that was out of the question. Then I found ArthroIonx and he began to heal. Now he runs and plays just like a young dog, in spite of his 9 years.

So, you can understand why I trust the people who make these products.

The new shampoo is all natural - no pesticides to make your dog sick - or to rub off on yours or your children's skin and make you all sick! In fact, this formula was originally intended for use on children - it's that safe.

You can read why it works so well when you click on the link below.

Defendex Pet Shampoo - Buy 3 Get 2 Free(Plus Free Shipping to the US)


Here's to a healthy summer - with no itchy dogs!

No comments: