Monday, November 9, 2009

Help for My Fat Pepper Dog


Lately I've been concerned that my dog Pepper is getting TOO FAT!

It occurred to me that maybe he isn't using his food properly, because I keep feeding him less and less, but it isn't working.

So... I made a visit to VetIonx. They're the company that makes the joint support supplement that saved my dog Ralph from being a cripple for the rest of his life, so I trust them.

Their products are all natural - vitamins and minerals to support a healthy body.

I read all about their Healthy Blood Sugar product and found that if it doesn't help, it sure won't hurt. In fact, I decided to order enough to give all 3 of my kids a dose each day.

If you have similar concerns about your pets, click the banner below and read about it. Meanwhile, I'll report back as soon as Pepper has been on it for a few weeks.

No comments: