Sunday, July 5, 2009

The No-Fear Dog


Tonight we went into town to see the fireworks, and of course my husband's dog went along. He said he was sure Ralph wouldn't be bothered by the noise and I figured that if he was we could just leave, since we planned to stay at the pickup to watch.

I didn't need to be concerned. Ralph went to sleep on the way to town and slept through the whole thing!

I hope all of your dogs fared just as well - I feel so sorry for the ones who are afraid. Even worse for the ones who get left outdoors and run to get away from the noise - and get lost.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

We were watching fireworks on Friday night and about 2 minutes after they started a dog ran through the crowd with its owner a minute or so behind. It happened so fast I didn't have time to catch the pup and felt so bad! How scary to lose your dog in a huge crowd, at night, at the beginning of the fireworks show.