Sunday, November 23, 2008

Priest River Animal Rescue Quilt Raffle


This just in from our local rescue...

Dear Friends and Family,
A very generous supporter of Priest River Animal Rescue has made a completely hand-stitched and hand-pieced quilt (NO machine quilting) and donated for a raffle.

Please see attached photograph to see the beauty of this amazing quilt. The photo is on a California King size bed and you can see the quilt hangs over on all sides. It measures 8' 7" X 8' 7". Very large.

The other details are:
- Quilt is made with the Log Cabin pattern.
- Quilt is made from 100% pre-washed cotton.
- Quilt can be machine washed and dried on gentle cycles. I LOVE THIS!
- Tickets are $1 each and a maximum of 1,500 will be sold for this raffle.
- 100% of the funds raised go directly to rescue the animals (medical bills, food, kennel cleaning supplies...)

Please help Priest River Animal Rescue (www.pranimalrescue.org). A very worthy, hard-working group. I know y'all here it from me regularly, but I see the miracles this group accomplishes on a daily basis.

If you would like to mail me a check, I'm the coordinator of the quilt raffle and I can mail you back your raffle tickets. My mailing address is: Barbi Johnson, 12893 Highway 57, Priest River, ID 83856.

Now... A big favor... please forward this e-mail to anyone you think would be interested to get "the buzz" started on this raffle.

Thanks for your support,
Barbi Johnson

No comments: