Saturday, September 20, 2008

Technology got me again! Dog rescue groups deleted...

Grrr... Tonight I tried to add this blog to my Do You Love Dogs website - and in so doing, lost all of the customization I had on the sidebar.

I'm going to go back through emails and comments to try to find everyone and their links, but if you don't see your rescue here within a day, PLEASE comment to this post with a short blurb about your rescue and the link to your website.

I didn't lose you on purpose - honest!

Oh - and if you hadn't gotten around to sending me your link, go ahead and do that too.

Darn! I know this is all good - I wouldn't be talking to you at all if not for the wonders of technology. But when it erases my work I sure get frustrated.

Tomorrow is another day...

Marte

No comments: